View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Kill Count 
Captain
Captain

Ok, so in passing I saw a comment from Kane Hodder, saying he had killed more people on screen than any other actor (he was referring to playing Jason in Friday The 13th).

My reaction was, no Kane, you have not. And in talking with Moses, we got into a game of, "What movie character has the most kills?"

For the sake of the game, we will include any character, any genera, anything goes.

So far, I would say with total indirect kills, V'ger has a sizable body count from Star Trek The Motion Picture, as he wipes out several space stations and ships, and on the flip side Nero in Star Trek '09 destroys a sizable amount of Star Fleet.

Also, if we want a side contest, who has the most personal kills, meaning they shot or killed the person directly, not blew up a planet, but shot them down or physically killed them.

Let the games begin!

4. Bioshock II (PS3)
5. Fallout 3 (PS3)
6. Fallout New Vegas (PS3)
7. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (PS3)
8. Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3)
9. Borderlands (PS3)
10. Sly Cooper HD (PS3)
11. Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3)
12. Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
13. Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
14. Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (PS3)
15. Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (Vita)
16. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (PS3)
17. Trivial Pursuit (PS3)
18. Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage (PS3)
19. One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3)
20. Resident Evil Remake HD (PS4)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:34 am
Captain
Captain

Thanos is probably the best shout considering the ending of Avengers Infinity War. In Star Trek terms, probably Admial Janeway considering the sheer number of deaths she probably unleashed on the Collective.

Direct Kills though is a bit more complicated I guess. You need a character who has gone on a killing spree with no morals attached whatsoever presumably. James Bond for example despite his high kill count probably doesn't quite hit the bill, not sure actually who probably would.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:12 pm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

On screen kill count, of humans? I would probably go with Rambo.

First Blood - 1
Rambo: First Blood Part II - 75
Rambo III - 115
Rambo IV - 254

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 pm
Commander
Commander

Mantrid's drones devoured the entire universe to create more drones (Lexx did it before Stargate did the replicators, so...), resulting in Mantrid having control over literally the entire universe's mass, save for our heroes who lured him into a trap to move all...and I mean all of the universe's mass (in the form of his drones) to one spot, where the gravitational gradients were so strong that it ripped a hole in the fabric of spacetime and created a portal to a parallel universe for our heroes to escape to. Mantrid's drone army/universe collapsed in on itself and may or may not have created a 'big bounce' by crunching then blowing up again, big bang style.

I think Lexx takes the cake in terms of direct number of kills, albeit many took place off-screen.

Last edited by Magellanic on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:45 pm
Commander
Commander

Wait no. In Voltron: Legendary Defenders, entire multiverses are utterly removed from existence. Holy shit.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]